When you see your doctor and you are experiencing palpitations, flutter, and/or skipped beats, they may order a Holter monitor.
We like to see the Cause of Palpitations?
- Atrial Fibrillation (Afib)
- Premature Atrial Contractions
- Premature Ventricular Contractions
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Dangerous Ventricular Arrythmias
- Other Electrical Abnormalities
- Does not look for Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
That is what our cardiac assessments will help with.
Therefore, we perform ONE or TWO week Holter monitors to give us a better window to catch the reason for wearing the monitor.